We are excited to welcome back our K-12 students' grandparents/special friends on October 4!
This year's Grandparents/Special Friends Day is different from years past! Be sure to read the following:
- K-12 Grandparents will begin their morning at the HIGH SCHOOL where you can enjoy coffee, juice and a snack beginning at 8:15. It's a wonderful opportunity for fellowship!
- From 9:00 - 10:15 there will be a Grandparents Day concert performance at the HIGH SCHOOL involving ALL K-12 students. Following the concert, coffee, juice and a snack will again be available in the cafeteria.
** The concert will be live streamed! Click here for the link: Grandparents Day Concert Link
- Beginning at 10:30, Grandparents may begin visiting HIGH SCHOOL classrooms.
- Beginning at 10:40, Grandparents may begin visiting ELEMENTARY classrooms and the 5th Grade Wax Museum (in the hallway by the elementary music room). Special activities are planned in the classroom for students and their Grandparents to enjoy!
- Between 10:40 and Noon, Grandparents may sign out their grandchildren from the classrooms.
- SWC has a noon dismissal on Grandparents Day and no hot lunch will be served. This is also NO BUSING at all at the noon dismissal. This allows Grandparents to take their grandchildren home and have lunch with them, or take them out to lunch!
We are all looking forward to this special event for SWC Grandparents/Special Friends on October 4!